My primary mission is to support not-for profit organizations that want to maximize their impact in conflict zones.
Here are 5 core areas of support for your organization:
I will also support certain domestic not-for-profits, businesses and other organizations – especially those that promote civilian protection, human & civil rights, economic opportunity, and human security in conflict zones and other places where civilians experience violence in their daily lives.
Special Offer: At no cost, I will review your current organizational strategy and let you know any potential gaps or shortfalls that may affect your impact.
Key books, articles and resources:
- Leadership: The Warrior’s Art (Army War College Foundation Press, 2001)
- The Counterinsurgency Challenge (Stackpole Books, 2012)
- “Ten Ways Great Leaders Lead” (Military Review)
- Jake Tapper, The Outpost: An Untold Story of American Valor
- Greg Mortenson, Stones into Schools
- Michael M. Phillips, “In Afghanistan, Getting to Know the Neighbors Is Half the Battle,” WSJ
- David Ignatius, “Building Bridges in the Back of Beyond,” Washington Post